NOTE: Refugee candidates under the age of 29 that are enrolled in the Garanzia Giovane Program can have their salaries paid for by the Government for the first six months (for further information, please see www.garanziagiovani.gov.it).
- For companies/ work agencies: Potential employment opportunities should be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, where staff will select potential candidates from our list with the appropriate experience and/or advertise the positions within the JNRC. Click on relevant job categories below to see candidates. If you would like a CV, click to send an email request.
- Employers are NOT obligated to provide candidates with work – only qualified candidates that fulfill the requirements asked of them. The employer is responsible for checking references and selection of the candidate.
- The JNRC is not liable should the candidates not live up to expectations and does not profit from this program in any way if they exceed them. JNRC is simply acting as a conduit to link employers with employees.
Our clients presently seek work in the following employment categories. Please click on the categories below to see a listing of potential employees.
- Security Guard/Guardia di sicurezza
- Car mechanic/Automobile meccanico
- Labourer or loader/Operaio
Hospitality / alberghiero:
- Dishwasher/Lava piatti
PLEASE NOTE: WHILE JNRC WORKS PROGRAM STAFF DO THEIR BEST TO CHECK REFERENCES AND DOCUMENTS, THE JNRC IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY ISSUES ONCE EMPLOYED.